Wondering if it’s the right decision to sell your house to a cash buyer in Fort Collins, CO? Or thinking of selling it by yourself or with an agent? Read this blog post for you to know the pros and cons if you choose to sell your house to a cash buyer in Fort Collins, CO.
But of course, to sell your house to a cash buyer in Fort Collins, CO is always an option whatever your circumstances, although it is more suited to people who need to sell their homes, rather than just want to sell.
Sell Your House to a Cash Buyer in Fort Collins, CO, Is It the Right Decision?
Here are the top reasons for choosing a quick sale and sell their home to cash buyer are:
- Need to sell quickly to avoid repossession or foreclosure
- Need to get money quickly for reasons such as debt repayment
- Need to complete a house purchase quickly
- Probate, Inheritance
- House needs repairs
- Code violations, Permit issues
- Financial trouble
- Bad tenants
- Save on realtor fees
- Speed – When you sell your house to a cash buyer in Fort Collins, CO, they can guarantee a quick sale, within a few days if urgent
- Certainty – Cash Buyers are not subject to the issues that can affect a sale to a residential buyer who is getting a loan
- As-Is Sale – Cash Buyers by properties in their current condition. When you sell your house to a cash buyer in Fort Collins, CO, you don’t need to worry about repairs
Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing.”
- You will not get full market value for your property with a quick house buyer
- There are some people involved in this industry that you should be weary of
How It Works
Cash buyers,, like NoCo Housing LLC offer to buy your house quickly. You can often sell your house within 7 days.
Typically for a straightforward quick sale, Cash Buyers offer around 65-85% of the open market value (open market value is the price that the property could be expected to sell for within 6 months at the current market if it is in updated and in excellent condition).
The valuation is undertaken by them or their nominated Appraiser, and is usually less than the asking price a Real Estate Agent would have advertised the property at.
The offer made by a Cash Buyer might seem unreasonably low. However, in most cases the properties will be sold on by them, either via the open market or at Auction, and still at a discount to the market value, to achieve a quick sale.
In addition the buying, selling and financing costs can be considerable. In an uncertain property market, Cash Buyers are also going to build in safety room for them for prices falling between when they buy and sell. A quick sale to a Cash Buyer should be considered where the benefits of a quick sale outweigh the drawback of selling below the market value.
If you want to sell your house fast in as is condition, sell it to us. The process is simple, all you have to do is call us at (970) 744-4949 or simple Click here now and fill out the form to sell your house fast. Let’s talk and make a fair deal!